Transmission installation is a specialty of ABC Auto Parts. Before a transmission can be included in our inventory, our production managers will personally check the transmission and approve or fail it. This includes checking the pan for metal shaving and other foreign elements. The results of the test are made available to our customers.
Our transmission installation process is as follows:
- An internal inspection of the transmission is performed.
- The transmission pan is removed.
- Transmission fluid is removed.
- The transmission is flushed of all fluid.
- New gaskets are installed.
- The seals are replaced with new seals.
- A new filter is installed.
- A visual inspection is made on the flywheel.
- A visual inspection is made on the rear engine seal.
- A visual inspection on all mounts.
- A visual inspection is made on the U-joints where applicable.
Since 1978, ABC Auto Parts has operated a specially-designed service garage that is capable of installing any part from our inventory. Our regular customers have come to rely on and trust our team of certified service experts and our state-of-the-art technology. ABC Auto Parts offers a 101-day warranty on all parts and labor.
For more information on how ABC Auto Parts can help you find – and install – the right part for any car, simply contact us at 1-800-458-7838 or Email Us.