Engine installation is a specialty of ABC Auto Parts. Before an engine can be included in our inventory, our production managers will personally check the engine and approve or fail it. The results of the test are made available to our customers.
In addition to the 101-day parts and labor warranty, ABC Auto Parts also offers a 1000-mile check-up service on each engine we install to ensure that all engine systems are running properly.
Our engine installation process is as follows:
- Each engine is started.
- The engine is checked for knocks or smoking.
- Compression test is performed on each cylinder.
- Oil pressure is checked.
- During the installation:
- Gaskets are replaced.
- A new filter is installed.
- The engine gets a tune up, plugs and wires are replaced as needed.
- A check is performed on the cooling system.